This legal disclaimer applies to all content created for and by Yoga For Normal People (YFNP). This disclaimer includes content distributed on social channels (including but not limited to YouTube, Instagram, Facebook and any other social channels where YFNP content is distributed), content created by the author for publication on other websites, email, blogs, website, videos, services and/or products.
By entering this website or purchasing or using our blog, e-mails, programs, services, and/or products, you are agreeing to accept all parts of this disclaimer. Thus, if you do not agree to the disclaimer below, STOP now, and do not use our website, blog, e-mails, programs, videos, services, or products.
By using this website, blog, e-mails, or any of our programs, videos, services, or products, you implicitly signify your agreement to all parts of the below disclaimer.
1. Yoga For Normal People strongly recommends that you consult with your physician before beginning any exercise program. You should be in good physical condition and be able to participate in the exercise. Yoga For Normal People is not a licensed medical care provider and represents that it has no expertise in diagnosing, examining, or treating medical conditions of any kind, or in determining the effect of any specific exercise on a medical condition.
2. You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Yoga For Normal People from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of Yoga For Normal People practices.
3. The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website. Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
4. Yoga For Normal People (yogafornormalpeople.com) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site. You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website. After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.
5. The information contained in the Yoga For Normal People website, blog, guest blogs, e-mails, programs, services, video, and/or products is for educational and informational purposes only, and is made available to you as self-help tools for your own use. While we draw on our prior professional expertise and background in many areas, you acknowledge that we are supporting you in our roles exclusively as yoga coaches only.
6. The experts on Yoga For Normal People are not medical health practitioners or mental health providers and do not holding ourselves out to be in any capacity. Rather, we serve as coaches, mentors and guides who help you reach your own health and wellness goals.
7. Yoga For Normal People aims to accurately represent the information provided on this website, blog, e-mails, programs, services, and products. You acknowledge that you are participating voluntarily in using our website or blog or in any of our e-mails, programs, services, and/or products, and you alone are solely and personally responsible for your results. You acknowledge that you take full responsibility for your health, life and well-being, as well as the health, lives and well-being of your family and children (born and unborn, as applicable), and all decisions now or in the future. In the event that you use the information provided through our website, blog, e-mails, programs, videos, services, and/or products, we assume no responsibility.
8. Every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of published information on or through our website, blog, e-mails, programs, videos, services and products; however, the information may inadvertently contain inaccuracies or typographical errors. Every effort has been made to present you with the most accurate, up-to-date information, but because the nature of exercise and science research is constantly evolving, we cannot be held responsible for the accuracy of our content.
9. We make no guarantees concerning the level of success you may experience, and you accept the risk that results will differ for each individual. The testimonials and examples provided are exceptional results, which do not apply to the average purchaser, and are not intended to represent or guarantee that anyone will achieve the same or similar results.
10. The use of our information, products and services should be based on your own due diligence and you agree that our company is not liable for any success or failure of your physique that is directly or indirectly related to the purchase and use of our information, products and services. We present real world experiences and insights on other people’s experiences for purposes of illustration only.